While ID Satellite Design Trail Mumbai poses as the perfect, comprehensive guide to our favourite addresses that you need to hit, skimming through various outlets might be a tasking task. To help you out, we have pieced together our pick of offers, new collections and workshops that cannot be missed over three exciting days from 18 – 20 November, 2016.
1. Good Earth, Raghuvanshi Mills: Look out for their mesmerising Shambala collection of wallpapers and fabrics that draws inspiration from China and the mystical journey along the Silk Route.
2. Sarita Handa, Shakti Mills: Their new linen bedspread series involves the process of dyeing with Fuller’s earth and turmeric water; followed by hand printing the cloth in earthy colours.
3. Cafe Zoe, Mathuradas Mills: Compound The chic bistro will host a workshop on The Fine Art of Brewing by Gerson Aranha of The Coffee Company on 19 November at 4 pm.
4. Todi Mill Social and Palladium Social: Ever wished you could covet the retro cool plates, cutting chai glasses and trays at Social? Here’s your chance to shop for their range of new crockery.
5. Pinakin, Raghuvanshi Mills: At one of the earliest lifestyle and furniture stores to simultaneously set up a design firm, look out for their new winter line in an array of metallic colours.
6. Baro, Sun Mill Compound: “How to find your own design style”– Krsna Mehta, Siddharth Sirohi and Srila Chatterjee will engage the audience in this panel discussion on November.
7. Fenesta, Raghuvanshi Mills: The dominant player in the windows and doors market in India, they will be conducting a workshop on sustainable homes during ID Satellite Mumbai.
8. The White Owl, One Indiabulls Centre: The Modern European Bistro specialising in artisanal beer, will be offering two of their special brews, Alfie and Bumble at a special discounted price.
9. Black Box at G5A, Laxmi Mills: A discussion about the significance of process and its relevance to projects-by Zameer Basrai, Dhruvi Acharya, Mukul Avijit Kishore and Rohan Shivkumar.
10. Cera Casa, Laxmi Mills: Stop by for a whopping discount of 30 percent on premium bath fittings from around the world and Indian brands too, exclusively during ID Satellite Mumbai.