#IDSatelliteDesignTrail: Join us for Food Trail
In conjunction with unique collections and experiential pop-ups that are slated for ID Satellite Mumbai from 18 – 20 November, 2016, six stores at Raghuvanshi Mills will come together to form a Food Trail that will pay homage to Mumbai’s current culinary revolution. Bookmark your calendars for 19 November, from 12 noon to 3 pm for some lip–smacking delicacies.
Here’s what you need to watch out for:
1. Pinakin: Food Trail will start with some delectable, handpicked Indian savoury foods from the state of Gujarat that will include street food classics and the familiar flavours that childhood memories are made of.
Where: 2nd Floor, Raghuvanshi Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel.
2. The Bath Shop: “Fusion food” are the buzzwords in Mumbai these days and that is exactly what you will find here as we can’t get enough of chocolate and mint samosas and fritters with curry foam!
Where: 11-12, Raghuvanshi Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel.
3. The Tasting Room: Stories from the journey along the Silk Route and the land beyond the Himalayas that have inspired Good Earth’s Shambala design collection, will be translated into a special menu for the occasion.
Where: 1st Floor Good Earth, Raghuvanshi Mill Compund, Senapati Bapat Road, Lower Parel.
4. Elementto Wall Coverings: You will be able to savour artisanal ice cream made by Bono Boutique Ice Cream.
Where: Raghuvanshi Mansion, Raghuvanshi Mill Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel.
5. Aquaarius Bath Solutions: From indulgent cookies and pies to tarts, look out for the best baked goodies by Sanjana Patel of La Folie Patisserie.
Where: 9, Ground floor, Raghuvanshi Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel.
6. Valcucine and Furnitech: Expect to find sushi made with quinoa, beetroot hummus and bite-size crostini! Healthy, innovative and delicious plant– based food made by Diet Tamasha.
Where: 8/A Raghuvanshi Mill Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel.